Stayed 3 nights for leisure. Location is the best. Across Gibson guitar, rock & soul museum, Fedex arena and a block from all of the Beale St action. Rate was half of Peabody and location is better. Very modern hotel and excellent front desk service. We self parked for $5 a day and walked and cabbed everywhere. Walked to Civil Rights Museum, Gus' fried chicken (a must), Rendezvous BBQ, and caught free shuttle to Graceland & Sun Studios across hotel. Can't say more about the hotel. It was excellent. We are well travelled and usually don't like large chain hotels. Extra bonus : Styxx, Maverics and Heat all stayed at Westin during our stay. So we were able to get photos and autographs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Memphis hotel is located just behind the world-famous Beale Street, home of the blues, and minutes away from the excitement of the city. We offer guests over 200 hotel rooms and 9 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Memphis Beale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Memphis Westin