A friend and I were coming back to Dallas from the Smoky Mountains in North Carolina as part of a MINI Cooper Rally, we decided to stay in Memphis for the night and choose this hotel because is a block away from Beale Street.
The location is excellent right across street from the Gibson Guitar Factory, the FedEx Stadium and of course Beale St the only down side is that you can hear all the music from Beale St but that didn't affect our sleep their beds are so comfortable that is hard not to fall sleep.
Their staff was so helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty to accommodate our needs, from the check in process to the valet parking they made everything convenient for us.
I specially want to mention the valet parking staff that recognized that we had 2 MINIs and had them ready for us at the hotel entrance when we were ready to leave.
The breakfast at their restaurant was delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Memphis hotel is located just behind the world-famous Beale Street, home of the blues, and minutes away from the excitement of the city. We offer guests over 200 hotel rooms and 9 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Memphis Beale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Memphis Westin