The Westin Memphis Beale Street
$299
$209
Agoda.com
1,170 results
All reviewsfedex forumgibson guitar factorybeale streetgreat locationheavenly bedfed ex forumsoul museumdirectly across the streetlarge bathroomstarbucks coffeevalet parkingself parkcivil rights museumsun studioscorner roomvalet serviceribs
Reviewed April 2, 2014

this hotel is about 18 miles from the airport. Cab ride is about 30$ and about 15 min in time. I was met at the door, luggage was pulled from the cab and the check in took all of 5 min. The hotel has a great location for evening entertainment. The room was nicely appointed, very clean and first class. The biggest takeaway for me was the engagement of the staff in providing excellent customer service and care. It wasn't very busy at the time, but you could tell the staff walked the walk each and every day, and genuinely provided that southern charm.

1  Thank bgould1001
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Was here for work during the NCAA Tournament games that were in town. There was a mixup between the NCAA and the hotel and our reservation was lost. They had rooms for 1 day, not 2. Patrick, the general manager was helpful, after we waded through his overwhelmed desk staff and finally got to talk to him. The one night we stayed, there were no complaints about the room; great bed, awesome rain shower, very clean. As far as location, it is right across from the arena, and a block from Beale.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
BealeStreetHotelier, General Manager at The Westin Memphis Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear mkings12

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Westin Memphis Beale. It was very nice to meet you. I am sorry that I wasn't able to extend your reservation for the remainder of the tournament. It would have been my pleasure to have you as my guest for the remainder of the week. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our signature Westin Heavenly bed and our rain shower. Thank you also for your kind words regarding the cleanliness of your room. Our Housekeeping team takes great pride in their work. I will be sure to share your comments with them.

I hope to have the opportunity to have you stay with us in the future, and to speak with you again.

Yours in service,

Patrick Jordan
Westin Memphis Beale

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The Westin Beale Street was fantastic. The location was absolutely PERFECT. The Fedex Forum is right next door, and Beale Street is right around the corner. Our room was beautiful, the view was amazing, the staff was very helpful and friendly, and the restaurant downstairs, Bleu, is a must for a drink and an appetizer. This has to be my favorite hotel I've ever stayed at. Plus, this was my first time visiting Memphis, and I was pleasantly surprised. It was a fantastic weekend getaway.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces FedexForum. Beautiful views! We stayed on the 6th floor in room 611, and it was PERFECT.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2014

If you are visiting Memphis for the first time, you can't do much better than here. Great bar as well, Courtney and Carlos are the regular bartenders that make you feel at home. Steps away from Beale!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I am really glad I did not see the negative reviews before my visit. I may have decided not to stay at the Westin. That would have been a terrible mistake! The staff was exceptional, the food was very good, the room was clean, comfortable and quiet. It is close to many great places in on Beale Street. I plan to return next year!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business