Westin was a very nice hotel. Very clean and close to all the action on Beale Street. Staff was very nice. Only problem was the parking was expensive. The Westin is right on Beale st right across from Gibson Guitar and the Fed-Ex forum.... Didn't have the noise problems other reviews seem to have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Memphis hotel is located just behind the world-famous Beale Street, home of the blues, and minutes away from the excitement of the city. We offer guests over 200 hotel rooms and 9 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your The Westin Memphis Beale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Memphis Westin