I've stayed here a few times and always had a great experience. One time BB King was staying just down the hall. The lobby is a little dull, but the rooms are nice. Typical Westin rooms with amazing beds. Love the bathrooms with huge stand up shower. Most rooms have a decent view. Great being so close to the stadium for Grizzlies games and near Beale Street. Also very close to great bbq at the Rendezvous. It would be nice if the place had a pool and more going on in the lobby. At times I feel like the prices here are a little much. Staff seems fine but not too hospitable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Memphis hotel is located just behind the world-famous Beale Street, home of the blues, and minutes away from the excitement of the city. We offer guests over 200 hotel rooms and 9 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Memphis Beale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Memphis Westin