My best friend and I met in Memphis for a girl's weekend. I found the Westin on-line and got a great rate of $189 a night including breakfast daily. This is a great rate for a downtown hotel, especially one that is new and nice. The location cannot be beat! Our room was on the 9th floor and overlooked Beale Street and The Peabody. What a view! The room was very nice and modern, though the cleanliness of the bathroom disappointed me a bit. Overall it was beautiful. Memphis is a party town, and you do hear the party in your room at night, so I would not recommend bringing small children to this hotel. The Fed Ex Forum is located directly across from the Westin, so things tend to get a little rowdy when a concert is in town. Widespread Panic was playing while we were there, so there were quite a few hippies running around. The lobby bar was great, loved the atmosphere. I would definitely recommend the Westin to singles or couples for a great weekend getaway and fun on Beale Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Memphis hotel is located just behind the world-famous Beale Street, home of the blues, and minutes away from the excitement of the city. We offer guests over 200 hotel rooms and 9 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Memphis Beale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Memphis Westin