“GOOOO Dayton Flyers!”

and up
City of Memphis Tour
Ranked #11 of 160 things to do in Memphis
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We drove down to witness the Cinderella story that was Dayton this year during the NCAA tournament. Great time! The stadium was nice and new.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We visited this arena for the first time to see a Grizzlies game. We had a seat in the 200s. The view of the floor was clear and good, but it comes at an expense - very steep seating. I am slightly afraid of heights, so I had to sit far back in my chair without leaning forward in order to avoid my fear. It also made it difficult to go up and down steps to get beers or go to the bathroom. Based on my fear, I would get lower seats next time, if possible.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

FedEx Forum is definitely a must see attraction for anyone visiting Memphis. Its location close to the downtown and beale street makes it a perfect place to visit at all times. Its not just a great venue for games but also entertainment and food.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I had never been to a basketball game before so as we were visiting Memphis for the first time I thought I would give it a go.
The game and the place were fantastic and the guy we sat next too was a great help in telling us what goes on as well as being a dead nice guy.
The reason I have rated this so low is that two days before the game I purchased tickets from the box office and was told I did not have to pay for my 11 year old. I purchased $5 dollar tickets as I was not sure if the girls would be bored and we would leave early. When we arrived i got in the queue and had our tickers scanned to be told i needed 4 i said my boy was only 11 and was told he did not need a ticket the lad scanning just shrugged his shoulders and said no he needs a ticket,i was sent to the ticket office were i asked to speak to a manager. The manager came over told me that there were no tickets left apart from $20 dollar tickets that would have been nowhere near my family i explained all of this and how i had been told that you did not have to pay for the youngster and he just was not interested. Great management i thought here's a family from England on there first trip to Memphis and he's just going to treat us like fodder.
I paid the $20 dollars and went in to find that the place was half empty and if i had wanted to i could have sat next to my family as the seats next to theirs were not ever taken throughout the match.
I did however have the last laugh as the nice fan i had met and sat next too told me his friends were not coming and there where 3 seats available in the $20 area which they came down to and used to watch the game at no extra cost.
All i have to say is thank you to the fan and i hope the so called manager who did not care less about me and my family and who ripped me off charging me $20 when there was obviously loads of $5 dollar seats left gets found out and gets told how to manage.
Without then fans he would not be in a job

Reviewed May 2, 2014

A great place to enjoy the game. The food concessions are great. The portions are nice. My favs are The Rendevous' sausage and cheese plate!