“Best Venue in Mid-South”
Review of FedExForum

FedExForum
Ranked #17 of 161 things to do in Memphis
Reviewed September 16, 2013

FedEx Forum is an exceptional arena. It is home to the NBA Memphis Grizzlies and University of Memphis Basketball Tigers. FedEx Forum is truly in a league of it's own & an exceptional place to watch a game or attend a concert. It's affectionately called the "Grind House" by locals, because the atmosphere is difficult for an opposing team to win. Parking isn't ideal, but not too difficult in nearby lots on & around Beale Street. The food/beverages are far too expensive at every single station. However, it's a fabulous place to watch a basketball game or hear music. No matter what you attend, It's an "event". It's a treat to go for my family, so I expect to pay abit to park & have a beverage if I chose. Some souvenirs are expensive, others not so much. To that end, I chose carefully what I attend & eat elsewhere. FedEx Forum is beautiful & a 1st rate attraction right on historic Beale Street. Worth the cost & I go as often as funds allow. No better place anywhere to watch the NBA Memphis Grizzlies or U of M Memphis Tigers. It's called the Grind House for a reason. I highly recommend it.

All reviews
"stadium"
in 32 reviews
"nosebleed"

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Beautiful stadium and great location right off Beale St. I've seen many games and concerts here, and if you are lucky enough to get into lower part of stadium it's great. If you can't and are stuck in upper level, you'll be miserable. Better to watch on TV!

1  Thank razor55197
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This arena is one of the finest in all of the NBA. It is beautiful from the outside, there isn't a bad seat in the house. The food is fantastic and pretty average as far as pro sports prices go. Most of the staff is friendly but we ran into a security guy that was about as big of a jerk as it gets. It's too long of a story to get in to, but we were away fans getting autographs from our teams players and we were asked to clear the area rather than the others doing the same thing. Not only that, but after being told to leave we were currently getting an autograph from an NBA player and the guy literally says I guess you don't listen very well and was just a total smart you know what. Really sad. Not to mention hypocritical because he let others do it after we left. Just happened to get singled out. Wish I remembered his name because i'd write it down. Not to mention we were in no ones way and not anywhere near the court.
The game was fun, the sound system was booming and we had a good time. Just one total jerk away from the best experience in the NBA.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Love the Grizzlies Games and great venue for a concert. Some of the appearances have become a bit pricey but great seating and lighting for all events.

1  Thank mstrydiner