“First Class Arena!”

and up
City of Memphis Tour
Ranked #11 of 156 things to do in Memphis
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I love coming to FedEx Forum, it's one of the most spacious and clean areas I've ever been in. We attended the Paul McCartney show and FedEx was a great host for Sir Paul and his legion of fans that come from all over the country to see him on this day. FedEx has many, many food and drink choices to choose from. A lot of variety, not just standard sports stadium fare. Clean, clean, clean...the place looked like it was grand opening on this night. Awesome location too, right off Beale Street. Looking forward to returning to see The Eagles in October!

There are newer reviews for FedExForum

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Getting in was a smooth flow for the recent Paul McCartney concert there.The sound was not good.There were drunks who got up to get out, causing us to stand,at least six times during the show.I asked them on the third time if they couldn't waituntil between songs?They just laughed.The last time they got up I look over and see the 20 something son assiting the dad who has thrown up all over himself and the people in front of him.Right when they got to me the dad falls completely over into the row in front of us.It is amazing that nobody got hurt.As they go by I said you all need to get your drunk [--] home.Where was security?There weren't any...It gets better...the son came back and sat on the steps beside me.Just sat there.I think he was hoping I would say something.I didn't.Where was security.He sat blocking the steps for at least 5 minutes and finally left.On the way out befor ethe crowd left my brother and I were just getting off the escalator and a woman behind collapsed.Did a face plant.I went back to check on her then began to yell at the top of my lungs,"HELP"I ran up and down the concourse yelling as loudly as I could.Nobody came!I saw a door open on a medical room about 50 yards away and I yelled at them.Nobody came in a hurry.When I got back some good samaritan passersby had her sitting upi so we left.On the way out we did not see a single security person.I will return to this venue when all 4 beatles are there with Jimi opening for them!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Thanks to the staff who helped us during our special visit for the sound check and the concert. They were very helpful. We only had one little snag at the door in regards to video cameras but that got straightened out fast. Most all cameras these days and phones have some sort of video function but we all understood the policy. Luckily we did not have to let go of our cameras. The food was very good for the VIP's as well. Thank you all!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a nice venue, very clean, fast service. The concert was excellent. Our seats were pretty high up though, and it is a very step climb. Felt like I was going to tumble down the stairs to my death anytime I had to go to the restroom or get a beverage

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding concert venue. Acoustics were awesome. Place was clean and staff was friendly. Right at Beale Street for fun before and after the concert. Preconcert show on the plaza. Excellent time at Fedex Forum!