“Important Piece of Memphis”
Review of FedExForum

and up
City of Memphis Tour
Ranked #11 of 159 things to do in Memphis
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The Home of the Grizzlies and the University of Memphis Tigers only steps away from World Famous Beale Street, where live music and good food are easy to find.

The FedExForum is an arena that is modern and fan friendly.
Bar B Q Nachos are the main attraction in the concession areas. T

Reviewed November 24, 2012

There is no problem with the stadium. It's nice, but small for a city this side, I think it is far too small. It would not accomodate the types of events I am used to seeing.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

As an English holiday maker I had to take in an NBA game. What an experience. But be warned. I'm 57 and look it with little hair and large belly. They wouldn't serve me a beer as I had no I.D. My pleas of being British and we don't carry ID went over their heads. I stayed dry that night.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

FedEx Forum is a class act and should be benchmarked as the perfect sport and entertainment arena in the U.S. All views are unobstructed. Even the seats in the nose-bleed Terrace level sections are fairly good. There are plenty of food stands and the lines are rarely long except during times of capacity crowds (18,000+ is capacity).

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Great place to see a basketball game. Went with a bunch of my classmates and had a great time watching the Grizzlies win.