“If you like beer...”

Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
Ranked #9 of 58 Nightlife in Memphis
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I love beer, and this place does not dissapoint! Hundreds of different beer on tap, the whole wall is covered with taps. They have a "club" that if you join and then drink 200 different beers you get to put a "saucer" on the wall, was fun to read all the different plates on the walls and ceiling of the place. We were there early so it was pretty quiet. The waitresses are all dressed like school girls which for me is not a draw but I'm sure it is for the opposite sex. I did like their t-shirts, and bought two while I was there "beer goddess" was a must have. The service was excellent, the girl brought out an arm load of t-shirts for me to choose from, so not complaining. Would definitely go back and recommend to anyone in the vicinity of Beale St.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I'm not really a beer drinker, but I always try and find a few pubs on our trips. This was great. There were so many choices, that even I could find a beer or two to enjoy. We shared a Pig and Pepper Pie. Pizza with mozzarella, roasted bell pepper, beer-brat and jalapenos! It was to die for. We had no idea this was a local franchise. Wish we had these in CA! They have Tuesday night beer specials. We had 4 beers and the pizza for about $25. Great value - even without the beer discounts, it would have been under $35. Give it a try.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Just far enough from Beale St to feel local. Great staff, Great Beers andGreat Atmosphere. Food is good typical bar food.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Met friends here for business one evening. It was incredibly busy but we managed to find a small table overlooking the main street. Great beers (a little pricey) and good food. Waitstaff dress like schoolgirls, which isn't necessarily bad. My only complaint is that the live music was too loud and it was difficult to talk. That forced us to go somewhere else.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Stopped here on a whim on our way to Beale Street. I've never been to a Flying Saucer before. Glad we came! Service was friendly, fast and excellent. The beer menu is simply fantastic. Great atmosphere with a nice mix of people. Will definitely return when I come back to Memphis.