“Fantastic Place!”

Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
Ranked #9 of 58 Nightlife in Memphis
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I'm not really a beer drinker, but I always try and find a few pubs on our trips. This was great. There were so many choices, that even I could find a beer or two to enjoy. We shared a Pig and Pepper Pie. Pizza with mozzarella, roasted bell pepper, beer-brat and jalapenos! It was to die for. We had no idea this was a local franchise. Wish we had these in CA! They have Tuesday night beer specials. We had 4 beers and the pizza for about $25. Great value - even without the beer discounts, it would have been under $35. Give it a try.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Just far enough from Beale St to feel local. Great staff, Great Beers andGreat Atmosphere. Food is good typical bar food.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Met friends here for business one evening. It was incredibly busy but we managed to find a small table overlooking the main street. Great beers (a little pricey) and good food. Waitstaff dress like schoolgirls, which isn't necessarily bad. My only complaint is that the live music was too loud and it was difficult to talk. That forced us to go somewhere else.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Stopped here on a whim on our way to Beale Street. I've never been to a Flying Saucer before. Glad we came! Service was friendly, fast and excellent. The beer menu is simply fantastic. Great atmosphere with a nice mix of people. Will definitely return when I come back to Memphis.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Forget Beale Street. This is the best bar in town.

OK bar-food menu, but the beer selection is second to none. Friendly staff. Happy customers. No smoking inside (Yea!).

Forget Beale Street.