“understanding balance”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Young Avenue Deli
Reviewed January 6, 2012

If I took a creampie and added cayenne syrup to it I'm sure you would say I was mad. And thats my point precisly. Just because it's a deli doesn't mean it belongs on bread.

There are newer reviews for Young Avenue Deli

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I loved the atmosphere which included juke boxes, pool tables, unique signs, and enjoyable people. A great place to chill and relax. I had the French Dip which was good,but you may not like it if you don't like onions. Their French Fries were good also. Worth a visit!

Reviewed June 28, 2011

My husband and I visited here on our way back from the Pink Palace. Great food and service, and it was pleasantly quiet because we came after the lunch rush. I would definitely come back!

1  Thank LilyMcG61
Reviewed June 16, 2007

I have added this place to my ban list. I will never go here again. The past several times we have been here, the service has been abysmal. I chalked up a couple bad service experiences to "well, they're busy." But, I don't like this because that forces me to accept that I come last when they are busy. The food is so-so, fries are pretty good like everyone says, but they're not good enough to withstand this level of service. It normally takes a good 15 minutes even to be greeted by someone, then another 30 for them to take your order. Forget any refills you may need, and it will take them yet another 30 minutes to bring you your check. You start to wonder if they realize how bad the service is, so they're not charging you. Oh, but if you're in a big drinking crowd ordering a $5 beer every 5 minutes, then you might get some attention. They probably only have 1 waitress for the whole floor, who then takes plenty of smoke breaks while you're left waiting. I say not to even bother going.

1  Thank kmlynn1010