I really liked the gated entry into the hotel it made me feel secure in this neighborhood. You would think that the neighborhood would be more upper class with Graceland being only two blocks down the street. This was my second trip to Memphis and I sure don't remember it being like this the last time I was there. The last time I was there was about 30+ years ago and I sure don't recall the area being that bad. OK, back to the hotel, I would recommend this hotel as the price was reasonable and the rooms are very large and seemed very clean. I usually stay at Holiday Inn's and we all know how nice they are however, this was good for the money. The staff was friendly. They do accommodate for dogs however, they charge $25.00 a day. In regards to their free breakfast if you want any of it you better get there before 9:00 a.m., I think it was 6:00 am to 9:00 am and they clean up at 8:50 am. Not much to choose from two different dried cereals, fresh fruit must of been gone as I didn't see any. I also can say I really like the water pressure in the shower, however, the towels were not that great. All in all this is a good place to stay for the price unless you are really looking for the upper class hotel and cost. I did not get a chance to swim in the pool however, I can say it looked clean and it was small. The room I had looked like it had recently been remodel as the carpet looked very new. I also like the large flat screen TV on the wall. I am a smoker and was surprised to get a smoking room, as I thought you could no longer smoke in hotels. All in all a good place to stay for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an easy stop on the road at the Memorylane Inn & Suites hotel in Memphis, TN near the Memphis International Airport, Graceland and the Memphis Cook Convention Center.Students and their families can visit the University of Memphis, and art aficionados can admire great works at the Memphis Brooks Museum of Art.While you are searching for pet-friendly hotels near Memphis International Airport, look no further than this discount hotel in Memphis. Business travelers appreciate our business center, which features copy and fax services. We invite you to relax in your guest room, which features a microwave, coffee maker, TV, hair dryer, iron,refrigerator and ironing board. Some rooms also feature a sofa sleeper and whirlpool. Memorylane hotels simplify travel. Experience the combination of friendly service, cozy accommodations and affordable rates at the Memorylane Inn & Suites hotel in Memphis, TN. We look forward to hosting you - reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Memorylane Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inn And Suite Memphis Hotel Memphis
- Scottish Hotel And Suite Memphis