Tripadvisor

from $8.00
More Info
from $32.49
More Info
All reviews beale street music history rocks memorabilia elvis bbq blues
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2019 via mobile

This is our third visit in 3 years and each time the steps outside have been strewn with litter, beer bottles etc. They need to at least try and pick it up before guests arrive. This time steak was very average and vegetables were not hot just warm. Service ok but slow.
We won't be returning.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

This is a must every time I’m in Memphis. The atmosphere is fantastic with so much memorabilia throughout. The food is also great.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Nicely decorated but small with not much to see inside the two floor establishment. Only had drinks there so I cannot speak to the food. Its centrally located by Beale street bars

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

Stopped for lunch while walking on Beale Street. The steak salad was so yummy! Husbands hamburger was good and son’s chicken Mac & cheese was nice. Good place to eat if you are tired of the ribs and bbq of Memphis.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

3 of us ordered New York steaks for dinner, my one had a lot of fat and sinew which I had to leave on the plate.i told the waitress and the manager when he asked me how was my dinner. I told him and he took it off the bill. I was very impressed by this.

Date of experience: May 2019