“Birthday Day Trip”
Review of Krewe Of DeJavu

Krewe Of DeJavu
Ranked #545 of 1,700 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

Great food and staff super cool. I got wings, crawfish poboy, cornbread and bread pudding w/ whiskey sauce!!! Good as hell!!!!

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed December 30, 2015 via mobile

First have to say that the service was most excellent and we so enjoyed chatting with the manager about New Orleans, Tulane, football, etc. We have been to Memphis several times but wanted a break from BBQ. My husband and I enjoyed our dinner very much; Big Keith's Bayou Classic with tilapia and Arkansas Outlaw catfish. I probably would have preferred the Classic with the catfish but the portions were so large we shared and were able to enjoy both. Finished with bananas foster which was also a nice treat and just right size to share!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed March 1, 2015

I love Louisiana food and I was craving some authentic Cajun food. I like the atmosphere of the restaurant downtown and the people were nice but the gator bites were not tasty. We ordered the Keith's Bayou Classic pasta and it was average but for the price-16.99, I expected better.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed October 23, 2014

You would never know this place was here - it's difficult to spot from the street, but is absolutely full of locals. We were taken here after a trip to Stax, just down the road. It was absolutely fantastic I had a fantastic gumbo and my wife had fried crawfish. It's simple, cheap and well worth finding if you can.

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank ijackson18
Reviewed November 24, 2013

DeJavu is a tiny restaurant (about 30 seats) but big on friendly atmosphere. Couldn't ask for friendlier people. I enjoyed the shrimp and grits and a 'big orange' (actually pineapple) drink. My significant other enjoyed the fried seafood sampler plate. We shared a terrific fried oyster appetizer.

Date of visit: November 2013