“Good Sushi”

Sakura Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #226 of 1,700 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Sushi is very good and portions are ample. The wait staff (at least on this visit) seemed distracted as they forgot one order and then switched waiters mid meal. The parking is a bit tight. The quality of the food makes this a good place.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

The salmon and tuna sushi I ordered smelled fishy. And although the presentation of all our sushi choices was overall nicely done and large portions, I was disappointed that what I hoped would be fresh fish was not. It appeared my order was the only "fishy" smelling order. We went hear based upon our friends recommendation. Service was a bit slow as well so thus my average overall rating.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

This was our first time dining at this location. We had some great rolls (very generous on the portions), udon soup, and a mermaid salad. Everything including the service was great.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed October 27, 2016

Waitress was excellent, food was served in a very timely manor. The atmosphere was great. The food was so decorative when the waitress brought it to the table. Enjoyed it very much will go back. Thank you

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Good menu, fast service and very good food. The prices were reasonable as well. I would definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Sakura Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!