“Great service, great view.”

Terrace At The River Inn
Ranked #19 of 1,509 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Terrace is the perfect location for dinner with handcrafted cocktails, uninterrupted river views, and unmatched atmosphere.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I had a great time at this tucked away restaurant/bar. The food was great and the drinks are even better! Melissa & Marcel did a wonderful job with the drinks and orders. They both gave me great service and wonderful conversation. The "Bartender Surprise" was wonderful both times I ordered it!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

had the chance to visit the Terrace in February with my sister. Wonderful views and great appetizers were small but good.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This place is all about detail. The attentive bar and wait staff ensure that you never have an empty glass and that your experience is as elegant as the beautiful river views that this roof top venue has to offer. The soft lighting and extensive use of large windows creates a relaxing atmosphere where you are able to escape from the stresses of the work week and just take time to enjoy a break from it all. I am looking forward to warmer weather when the windows are opened up to take full advantage of the roof top location. Greatly recommended.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I brought my wife and I to the Terrace restaurant and it was one of the best experiences we ever had in a restaurant. The view was amazing and the service was good as well. The bartender sat us by the window and told us it was the best view in town. He could've be more right. Our sever suggested we try the mojo shrimp or the beef tenderlion and we got both.We love the beef tenderloin and the shrimp was good but a little spicy. They definitely have a great thing going here. We will be back!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I've been to the Terrace for drinks and small plates and it's one of my favorite places in Memphis. All of the staff are so nice, and Marcel makes sure that everyone is happy. Since they haven't been opened long, this was the first Valentine's Day Dinner. Although small plates are their specialty, they presented a delicious dinner with enough choices and variety to please everyone. They did not take reservations, which I liked. Marcel said that this was an "experiment" to see if the dinner in that setting was successful. I don't know why he ever doubted it would be! The view is wonderful and the place was made very romantic. There was even a marriage proposal while we were there - it seemed to be a complete surprise to the lady, and I was told that the gentleman had arranged everything before with the cooperation of the staff - so romantic! I know they will make it reservations only next year, since it seemed to be such a success.