“Non flexible kitchen, but GREAT SERVICE”

Terrace At The River Inn
Ranked #9 of 1,538 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Terrace is the perfect location for dinner with handcrafted cocktails, uninterrupted river views, and unmatched atmosphere.
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I frequently visit the terrace and enjoy great drinks from Melissa and WONDERFUL service from Candice and Cierra. The food is very good but not too much flexibility or change to the menu, but it's way better than any of the other boring old menus on the island.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I love this place. I am a frequent guest on my way home from the office. The staff is always great and the food is consistently delicious. Marcel, the manager is outgoing and a gracious host. Sierra and Candace are great servers, request them if you get the opportunity to. My home there is the bar. My girl behind the bar went out of her way to get the bitters I like in my drink and always makes it the way I like it. Regardless of the fact, their house recipe is different.

Make sure you check this place out. It's great for dates, or a group of friends for happy hours. Plus...there are no sleepy guys to hit on all of you lovely ladies of Memphis. Just gentleman. And for the men, the women that work here are all beautiful.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We live in harbor town on mud island and have been to this spot before the renovation and it was a good spot, after the renovation it is just better. A true gem to anyone that finds that place.

We ordered 5 different appetizers and 3 different drinks and nothing let us down. The food selection was great and the prices don't disappoint either.

This venue shines! The fact that this rooftop is not just seasonal is the most amazing part about it. You can enjoy the views year around. Nothing else like it in Memphis.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I came was at The Terrace Restaurant saturday night and I couldn't have walked into a better atmosphere. The Manager Marcell was very welcoming when I walked the door and suggested a few drinks I should try as he was seating me. The food was wonderful and the specialty Martini's the was made for me was outstanding. I had one of the best experiences I ever in a restaurant! I really like what they have done to the place and its nothing like it in Memphis. Great job to Marcell and his staff at the The Terrace Restaurant. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This all year round, closed in terrace bar has an amazing cocktail and wine menu. The bartender has taken personal satisfaction to ensure that everything he serves is of the highest standard. Enjoyed an entire night here, the food menu was equally delicious.