Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $25.00
from $30.00
from $43.70
5,996 results
All reviews red carpet duck beautiful hotel lobby fountain hotel lobby mezzanine level the penthouse front row fun experience beale street master march elevator rooftop parade 5pm quack
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unusual tradition. Everyone enjoyed the novelty of paying homage to this flock of ducks. Innocent fun.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was not as impressive as I was expecting. Might as well have Googled the Peabody Ducks, because the lobby is so crowded you will not get a good picture. Want to have a close up, check in an hour before it starts, it's elbow to elbow. Not impressed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was such a charming thing to see!

Firstly, the hotel staff was super helpful! My mom and I got to the hotel an hour early to get good seats and one employee, Terrance, hooked my mom and I up with fantastic seats! We didn’t even stay at the hotel.
(If you are wondering, our seats were on the second floor, across from the elevators; we had a good view of the elevators and the fountain.)

The ceremony was very professional. The Duck Master told us a little history of the hotel, the ducks, and why it came to be that they have the Duck March we all love today. The hotel staff expertly told everyone they must stand behind a rope as to not block the views of other people. I find that very helpful to everyone who came to see the ducks. Children were allowed under the ropes to sit close to the ducks when they came out of the elevator.

I recommend this greatly! Not only was the ceremony charming and very historic, but the hotel itself is fabulous! I recommend everyone see this at least once.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great attraction, the ducks are well trained. They walk the red carpet like professionals. Check out their schedule and get there early because it gets crowded and you don’t want to miss the show. Pictures are welcome.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Peabody Ducks story is interesting, but the activity itself is a little underwhelming. The Duck Master will tell you the story of how they first ended up in the hotel, then goes into the elevators and brings the ducks down. They waddle about 20-25 yards from the elevator to the fountain...and that's it. Not the most exciting thing going on in Memphis, but it is pretty unique, and is very family friendly.

Get there early if you want a good spot. We were about 10 minutes early, and had to watch from the second floor. But remember, its mostly for the kids. Don't steal the good spots from the families.

Date of experience: August 2019