“Really Fun”

$41.52*
Memphis Coach Tour including Rock and Soul Museum
Ranked #10 of 156 things to do in Memphis
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Pretty simple but fun experience. I'm 30 and I really enjoyed it. It's surprising how many people show up so try to be there a little early.

There are newer reviews for The Peabody Ducks

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We love taking the kids here but we also love going when it is just the two of us. You can hang out in the lobby of The Peabody and visit the shops and even listen to the piano for FREE! You can order drinks if you like. If you do this then they will bring you free snacks. It seriously is our favorite thing to do while in Memphis! We love going up to the roof to gaze over Memphis whether it is in the day or night. This is a place you will love going back to again and again!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great attraction for family and a happy hour treat for adults. Make sure to make the trek to the rooftop and visit the stores. If you like ducks they make everything possible.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Heard about this for years, so I came to the 11 a.m. ducks entrance. Duck Master in his red coat gives a brief overview of the tradition, heads up the elevator to retrieve the ducks from their penthouse, then the elevator opens and the ducks run down the red carpet to the fountain. The ducks are wild, not domesticated, and only stay at the hotel for three months. Amazing how well they take to this role! Fun tradition to experience in Memphis. Gift shop is good also!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

While visiting Memphis I was told by a friend that I should stop here to see the ducks march. I did make it and the ducks were in the fountain however I missed out on the marching. I was glad I stopped in to see it anyways. The Hotel Lobby is beautiful and even though we missed the march of the ducks we got to see them and take some pictures of them in the fountain. The gift shop was a bit pricey however I bought a very nice wine glass that was etched with the Peabody and three small ducks.