“Good Breakfast Stop! Cash Only!”
Review of Pancake Shop

Pancake Shop
Ranked #212 of 1,481 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've visited the Pancake Shop on Summer a few times. Each time I've enjoyed my food and the service was good. One thing to know about this restaurant is that it is CASH ONLY. No credit cards or checks accepted.
Now it is not a large place, but it's not cramped either. It tends to fill up early in the morning. There's quite a selection on the menu to meet most everyone's needs.
The picture on the Trip Advisor site as of March 2013 is NOT the Pancake Shop in Memphis.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I'm a little obsessed with this place. It's a total old school diner and I LOVED it. I'm a sucker for a good breakfast and this place delivered for the right price. The service was fast and friendly. The crowd was awesome and eclectic. I will be coming back next time I'm in Memphis.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Loved the pancakes and hashbrowns. This is a good very casual restaurant with all the basics on the east side of town. Make sure you have cash - that is all they accept for payment.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

the pancake shop is very good my dad takes me there all the time im even going there for my 17th bday they have really big pancakes and for a very nice price might i add there coffee and hot coco is really good when i go there i always get the strawberry pancakes with whip cream yum

Reviewed May 15, 2012

This place used to be a good place. Now it is a dump. The food is terrible. The coffee is bad enough to make you gag. They are not open 24 hours like the sign says. The restrooms make you want to wear a hazmat suit. But if you are lucky...An off duty rent-a-cop will shoot another robber while you are there.

1  Thank george_lizard