“Great ribs”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Portage, Indiana
“Great ribs”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Dry rub or BBQ Great side dishes too, Mac and cheese, cole slaw. Anything your heart desires! We are there 3 times out of a five day stay. Waiting time was minimal.

Visited June 2014

Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best BBQ food I've EVER had”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I love this place! They have the best BBQ Food ever (and I'm not even a huge fan of BBQ Food). Ivisit Memphis usually once or twice a year and I always go to Corky's once or twice. The first time I went there there was a long line (I think we waited for about 45-60 min before we got seated), but it was definetely worth the wait.

• Visited August 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Trust me. I'm a local”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the few tourist traps I visit over and over again. There's no doubt that Corky's is known for producing volume. Their business model is to get people in and get people out. I don't even think they smoke their meats on location.

The truth is, it doesn't matter. The food is great and it's one of the city's top BBQ. I prefer Corky's over rendezvous any day. Get the ribs. They fall off the bone every time.

Canton, Michigan
“One of he best”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Every time we go through Memphis, we try to stop at Corky's BBQ. The very first time we decided to go there we felt if we showed up around 3;00 pm we would have no wait. Wrong! However, it told us we have found the right place. We are never disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
Huntsville, Texas
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Corky's is just about the best pork BBQ you can find in Memphis. It's a fun place to eat and all the food -- pulled pork, ribs, and especially the hot rolls are incredible. My favorite is the "wet ribs." The service is warm anf friendly. If you are really hungy, come early. Sometimes you have to wait a while for a table.

• Visited May 2014