“Loved Corky's!”

Ranked #12 of 1,494 Restaurants in Memphis
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Quick service on a busy Mothers Day and our waitress was great! I am really sorry I do not remember her name but she was really friendly and helped myself and my husband - Corky's newbies - with ordering. My husband is still trying to recreate the ribs at home! He just loved them. My 'lunch special' sandwich was yummy (although I didn't go much on the mac 'n' cheese side) and my chocolate fudge pie was to die for (although I was so full from lunch I really struggled to eat it!) Great place, great food and great service. I'd come here again for sure

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Memphis has some amazing BBQ. One of our favorite well known places is Corky’s on Poplar! The parking is a mess and there is often a back up on Poplar from people trying to get in, but it is so worth it!

I’m not sure what they do to their rolls, but I suspect they may be fried in butter. They are absolutely delicious. Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.

Their BBQ Nachos are delicious! I either LOVE nachos or really can’t stand them. There is something about the fake cheese that some places use that tastes so awful. But Corky’s melted cheese tastes like queso and it’s delicious. :)

Their loaded potato salad is pretty much amazing. Sour cream, cheese, and bacon… so delicious!

The slab of dry rubbed ribs for two. Oh my YUM! Definitely my favorite ribs in the city!

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

We decided to go to Corky's because we had head of it and it was close to the hotel. We were not disappointed. Parking is tight but we found a place. We had to wait a while even though it was a Monday night. We had the greatest server, Angela, who was as personable as she was efficient. Her helper was great too singing along with the music. The Corky's brand beer was great. We enjoyed everything that we ate. My daughter got a sampler with the smoked turkey. Absolutely delicious. Ribs and pulled pork were great too. I had the fried catfish with some great slaw and hushpuppies. Amazing food at very reasonable prices and a fun dining experience to boot. I have got to go back to Memphis soon just to visit here again!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I came her last summer and was not disappointed with the food, however I wasn't thrilled either. It was average BBQ at best. The service was top notch.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

If you're looking for great Memphis style BBQ, a great atmosphere with classic oldies & celebrity sightings whom have enjoyed this place before then Corky's is exactly where it is at. Our server Terri B was awesome!!!! She had southern charm & got everything right. It was exactly what we were looking for & it is rare to find a place with great value, great hospitality, great food & a great atmosphere!