“Great BBQ in a BBQ town!”
Review of Corky's BBQ

Corky's BBQ
Ranked #12 of 1,497 Restaurants in Memphis
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was our second trip to Memphis, And our second trip to Corky's! Fun atmosphere and great BBQ. My husband had the brisket and said it was the best he's ever had. The pulled pork platter is piled high and yummy! Add Southern sweet tea and you've got a party!

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Loved, loved our waitress! Ordered the ribs, dry, they were good, but I generally prefer more smoke. If i ordered them again I would probably get them wet since there was quite a bit of rub on the ribs. All in all a good place for lunch. Excellent service!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Visited in the late afternoon, got right in. BBQ pork was excellent, Very tasty and portions were huge! Great value for the money. Service was excellent as well.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Enjoyed a wonderful lunch - very friendly staff, quick service - prices were average and food was very good. Would definitely recommend and go back if ever in the area.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

So far the bet ribs I have ever tasted. I am hard to please when it comes to ribs and Corky's did not let me down. Unfortunately we had only enough time in Memphis to try one of the recommended rib joints, but I am glad we did get to Corky's. Service was friendly and efficient. The beans and coleslaw were also outstanding.