“Great BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Corky's BBQ

Corky's BBQ
Ranked #11 of 1,437 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

The service was friendly.
Nice atmosphere, food was great.
We loved the choices of bbq sauces.
Parking was very difficult, other than that nice place

Trinidad, Colorado
“So good!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Corky's BBQ was recommended to us by the front desk at the hotel we stayed at while in Memphis. I checked TripAdvisor and found it to be #2 on the list of BBQ places in town, so our minds were made up.
Corky's was amazing. The food was perfectly cooked, so tender and flavorful. The service was friendly, knowledgable and quick. I would recommend anyone passing through Memphis to try Corky's. (plan on leftovers. The portions are plentiful!)

• Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“A Memphis Must-have”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

When I found Corky's I was pleasantly surprised. I had the half slab and fried catfish. The rolls are baked fresh. I would recommend anyone traveling to or through Memphis stop in and enjoy the food. The service was excellent friendly and knowledgeable. Great down home eating experience.

• Visited November 2013
“Best BBQ! ”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Best BBQ I have ever had. Service was friendly and fast! We will come back again!! Food was the best!!! I wish there was one in Hot Springs, Arkansas!

Senatobia, Mississippi
“Best BBQ in Memphis”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We have eaten at Corky's BBQ many times and will return many more times. Everything is wonderful. Service is always fast and courteous. The atmosphere just feels comfortable and they play songs from the 50s, which suits me to a T. As for the food, there is none better anywhere in the Memphis area. I would certainly recommend Corky's to anyone who just wants good food in a comfortable place. You will leave smiling.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Charlotte S

Been to Corky's BBQ? Share your experiences!