“This little piggy went to Corky's”
Review of Corky's BBQ

Corky's BBQ
Ranked #10 of 1,509 Restaurants in Memphis
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 20, 2013

On a quick trip through Memphis my wife and I had an opportunity to try Corky's BBQ. Highly recommended by the hotel front desk, we went with high hopes. Got there and the parking lot was packed, people waiting outside - for lunch. A good sign. Even though it was the height of lunch hour we were seated immediately. Courteous staff, waiters really hustled. We had pulled pork sandwiches with all the trimmings. It was wonderful. Good slaw too. Very reasonable prices. For someone from Texas - used to beef BBQ - we were pleasantly surprised. The ribs looked fabulous but we never got a second chance to come back and try them for supper. Maybe next time. Put Corky's on your list!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,161)

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I just loved Corky's, and I am a fan of BBQ and have had meals in many places. I would have to rate Corky's as the best I have experienced. The pulled pork sandwich was delicious. I really liked the BBQ sauce on the sandwich and the meat was tender. I added a bit of the apple-flavored sauce on the table, which was the best sauce I have encountered. The cole slaw was tart and tasty, much to my liking. The macaroni and cheese was creamy and OK, though not outstanding. The service was attentive and excellent, and I could not believe how inexpensive the meal was.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Fresh hot rolls, tender ribs with an amazing sauce, creamy Mac & cheese, and crispy onion rings with a unique BBQ and ranch sauce. Everything was delicious and the service was fast and friendly. The apple BBQ sauce is absolutely amazing.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

The Big Daddy is perfect; dry rub ribs, sausage and chicken. A must stop in Memphis and must- have on anyone's bucket list.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I live here in Memphis and we took our friend that came down from Philadelphia to Corky's. It was my first time going as well. The BBQ was really good, and the service was great as well. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures in the restaurant of all the famous people that had ever been to Corky's such as former president Clinton, Danny Devito, and many more. I will definitely be going back and highly recommend if you are looking for a great place in Memphis to have BBQ.

Been to Corky's BBQ? Share your experiences!