“Great food - a bit of an assembly line - really noisy!”
Review of Corky's BBQ

Corky's BBQ
Ranked #10 of 1,509 Restaurants in Memphis
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Our server had sass but it made the experience more fun. It seemed like all the staff worked together as a team. Ribs, dry rub and wet were excellent, as was the brisket and the roasted turkey. Food was excellent but I probably wouldn't go back a second time.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,161)

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We got there around 5PM on a Tuesday and there was a short wait. Dry rub ribs were excellent, pulled pork was very good, brisket was alright (it was chopped and I prefer sliced smoked brisket). Sides were excellent (mac n cheese and beans)as was the sweet tea. Our server was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for some BBQ.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Rivals anything I've had before. Absolutely fantastic food and service. I went there w my girlfriend and was amazed how attentive the servers were despite the restaurant being so busy. Server was fantastic. I had the pulled pork BBQ sandwich and it was the most tender pork I'd ever tried. Served w slaw. We tried the tamales, which weren't really my favorite, but the quality control was superb, especially considering how busy they were on a Friday night. I definitely recommend!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

After a long wait in the funky decor, we got seated and the waitress was helpful and prompt. She suggested the dry ribs for my rib-loving hubbie and I got their famous chopped pork sandwich. Both had tons of flavor. Try the onion ring brick. Nothing like it. We will be back. BTW, the artwork above the tables is entertaining

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Corky's restaurant looks small in size, but it is big in good BBQ. We've been there twice and have received great BBQ and fantastic service. They serve rolls that melt in one's mouth. Don't pass this place, go in, sit down and prepare yourself for some great food.

Been to Corky's BBQ? Share your experiences!