“without question...the best”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
southside virginia
“without question...the best”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

After 3 visits to Memphis & many racks of ribs, I rate Corky's as the best ribs in Memphis.

& its not just the ribs at Corky's, they have a varied menu, full bar, excellent service, the bread is great & the desserts are yummy.

Visited April 2013

Montgomery, Alabama
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We let our college-age son choose the restaurant for dinner. He immediately said BBQ and Corky's. We have been before and enjoyed the restaurant. Our other vists involved a wait for a table but this Friday night we were seated promptly. We were a little later in the evening than other visits and maybe that helped. My son and I shared a "ribs for two" dry rub and they were excellent, more than we could eat. Served with tasty beans, cole slaw and excellent rolls. My husband had the pork sandwich and declared it excellent also. Our waiter was attentive and friendly and the price was right. We will go again the next time we are in Memphis.

Vacaville, California
“Definitely worth a trip!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Had the dry rub pork ribs with baked beans and cole slaw.. All w ere great. The Mac n cheese which most of the time I do not like at restaurants was cheesy and delish! I wish I lived here and was not just visiting so I could go back! And the staff was nice and service fast.

Peachtree City, Georgia
“Just good.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

This was our third BBQ restaurant stop during a visit to Memphis. Of the three we visited this was the best, the food was just average but our waitress had so much personality that we couldn't help but like the place. The ribs were seasoned very well but the brisket was devoid of any flavor. I don't normally approve of a restaurant putting sauce on the meat but in this case it was needed for some sort of flavor. I will eat here again but only the ribs.

Los Angeles, California
“Best Ribs Ever!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I see why this place is so legendary! I loved the ribs! They were the best I have ever had. The pie was so good too! I wish thy had one where I live! If you come to Memphis it would be a crime to miss eating here!