“The friendliest Resturant I have ever been too.”

Buckley's Restaurant East
Ranked #69 of 1,506 Restaurants in Memphis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

On the road for business. Reviews looked great. Never expected the warm welcome and service. Manager saw I had a newspaper went out of his way to give one of the few tables light enought to read. Leo my waiter was like being served at a neighbors house. Oh yeah and the Mahi Mahi was great. Will try a steak next visit they looked good too.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Tried Buckleys after reading other reviews. Great service, great menu. My husband got a steak & I ordered fish. Both were excellent, I was impressed that my fish was & stayed very hot. Drinks & dessert were also good. Restaurant was busy, even on a Sunday night which is a good sign.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Always get the Buckley Burger and am always well satisfied. It is cooked to perfection for me and the Key West Vegetables side is almost as good as the burger. My husband always orders the Shrimp and Grits which are very good.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The service was the best we've had in Memphis.

Dinner salad was dry and tomatoes were not ripe. Not even semi-ripe.

My Mahi Mahi and cheesy grits were PERFECT!

The value was a little high for us, but it was our date night, so making the exception was alright with us.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Went here with another couple while in Memphis on business and had a great meal! Everything we had from the steaks to the salmon was great. The atmosphere is very nice and relaxing as well. So glad we stumbled on this place!

Been to Buckley's Restaurant East? Share your experiences!