“Good BBQ”

Drummonds, Tennessee
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great BBQ, great ribs. Very good meal for the
price. I will go out of my way to eat here. I like
the choices of sides and the banana pudding tops
everything off perfect. That is my sons favorite.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Linda N

Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Excellent ribs!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you're in the area, make it a point to check this place out. I had a great half rack of ribs, great dry rub with just a bit of sauce cooked on to muddy it. Great service at the drive up too. Next time I'm in town, I'll go back and eat in the restaurant itself. Looks nice.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ChuckL50
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great food and fast service”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

The food was very delicious and the staff are friendly and attentive. I have been ordering the plantation salad for years at Brad's and have always been very pleased with the salad. The salad has always been fresh and loaded with a lot of meat. The atmosphere is small and cozy and friendly and decorated with antiques on the ceiling and walls. Also at Brad's I like that I can just drive up to a window to place my order and speak with a real person and not a speaker like at a fast food place. I have been a customer of Brad's Bar-b-q for many years and I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who has never tried it before.

• Visited October 2012
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Can't beat their lunch. We can eat here for what it cost at a fast food place & it's got a great burger!

1 Thank TeresaRLee
St. Louis
“One of the best”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very friendly place. Took grand kids and all had great food. Got 1 lb of pork and divided. Wife and I had pork sandwiches. Fries are large and tasty. BBQ very good. Lots of regular customers and that is good. Sides of slaw, baked beans, and potato salad were great.

Service was excellent and prices very reasonable.

• Visited September 2012