“Fast food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Over priced fast food just like any other attraction. Nothing great but it hit the spot and there aren't many options on the grounds.

There are newer reviews for Rock & Roll Cafe

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Food was decent, priced a bit high, service slow. The restaurant was clean and offered a lot of seating.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We visited here after checking out Graceland.

Our menus were handed to us by waitstaff and we found our own seats. After a few minutes it was clear we had been forgotten and I went to the counter to order. The waiter recognised me and said 'holy [--] [--] Im so sorry' Why I don't pretend to have a clean mouth, it surprised me greatly to come from a waiter.

My iced tea was passed over from the cooking area to the bench where my husband and I were sitting. He had the BBQ burger, served with chips and I had the banana and peanut butter toasted sandwich (hey when at Graceland...) which arrived within a few minutes, pretty much thrown down in front of us. No sign however of my husbands milkshake.

We finished our meals still not having received the milkshake. Tired of waiting and essentially being ignored by the staff (as they were busy catching up on the weekend news and gossip with a couple of groups of regulars) we headed to the counter to settle our bill. The waiter saw us, midway through making the milkshake and couldn't believe we had already finished our meals. We still took and paid for the shake, since he was halfway through making it, although I refused to leave any form for tip for such poor unhelpful inattentive service.

It would appear if you know the staff well, then you will be treated well. Shame the staff here don't realise the amount of tourist money they could bring in with better attitudes and service.

Don't waste your time and money here

1  Thank Bronwyn J
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Went to memphis and had a fantastic time the rock n roll cafe were we went to eat most nights was very good the food was excellant and great value the staff were very freindly and made us feel very welcome. Billy was such a pleasant lad as was daral tim rowland was excellant and very tallented going back next may cant wait

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This place was great to end a cool spring night after all the sight seeing, grab a cold beer and food, catch some live entertainment, sit on the patio, enjoy the smell of smoking tomorrows bbq, Awesome. But the "impersonator" they had wasn't that good, hit and miss in the talent area for the kind gentleman.