“They deliver!”

Neighborhood: University Area Neighborhood Association
Memphis
“They deliver!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Wangs is one of our back ups when we need food delivered to the house. The crispy orange flavored beef and chicken and broccoli are among our favorites. Of course, you can't wrong with their won ton soup or pork fried rice. No, it isn't the best Chinese we've ever had, but in a pinch, they are reliable, consistent and they deliver in their neighborhood.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank SymnCwl

Monticello, Arkansas
“Great Sesame Chicken”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was a great meal. Pleasant atmosphere. Great plate presentation. The food was excellent. Wonderful place for an evening meal.

Visited June 2014
se nc
“Don't believe the good reviews on urbanspoon”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

The pickled cabbage & pork soup was bland, skimpy on pork and while the service was adequate, I felt rushed. The place appears popular with overweight lunchers ordering the buffet. Would not recommend.

• Visited June 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Food!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I work about 10 minutes away from Wang's and have been eating there for 9 years. I am picky about Chinese Food, but I love their food. Their Fried Rice is great and I love the egg rolls too!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Michelle H
Arlington, Tennessee
“Food Poisoning”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Ordered about $30 worth of food from them earlier this week and had it delivered. Within five minutes of eating it I was sick. It's now been four days and my stomach is still not right. This was the second time I have ordered delivery from them. The first time was great but not this time. This experience pretty much ruined it for me.

2 Thank LPMPFS