“Melt in your mouth Prime Rib”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #213 of 1,481 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Briarcrest Avenue
Transit: The public bus stop is directly in front of restaurant.
Description: Fleming's Memphis, TN is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in East Memphis, near Germantown and Cordova, only a few miles outside Downtown Memphis.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We went last Sunday for the Prime Rib special and it is not only a fabulous deal, but a fabulous meal as well. Every course was beautifully prepared and delicious. The prime rib arrived in my favorite mix of rare to medium rare and it was so tender you could cut it with a fork. I truly have never had a finer piece of prime rib. Our server, Curtis, was friendly and helpful. He really helped make our visit a great experience. He highly recommended the chocolate lava cake, which my husband ordered and enjoyed very much. The crème Brule was dreamy. We went early afternoon so it was quiet in the restaurant and felt very relaxed.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We love the new chef at Fleming's! I didn't think it was possible but the food has gone from great to superb! My husband and I shared the Ahi Tuna appetizer and it is now the best in Memphis, maybe the best anywhere and that includes Hawaii!! I thoroughly enjoyed the double breasted chicken. The sauce was to die for. My husband had the salmon and he did not even leave a bite!! I could not be more pleased with our experience. Always great service and a great time!!

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Visited with a small business group and the food and service were excellent, as expected. I had the Peppercorn steak cooked medium and it was fantastic - YUM!

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The missus and I celebrated an anniversary recently and Fleming's was at the top of our to-do list.making a reservation was easy on their website and we were quickly seated when we got there. Our waiter was helpful with explaining wine options and iPad wine list, and helpful with food recommendations too.wifey enjoyed her lobster and my steak too, which is significant as she normally is unmoved by steak. The french onion soup was the best I've ever had, and they have a chocolate lava cake that is to die for ! Sides were great too. I got mucho brownie points for taking wifey to Fleming's on this occasion.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I love the location of this restaurant when we stay at Embassy Suites nearby. The menu is always outstanding and service is top notch. We caught a special- $40 off your Dinner tab before we made our reservation so we felt like we got 2 free cocktails with our meal. I highly recommend if you are staying close... it is always packed.