“Fantastic vegetables and a comfortable atmosphere”
Review of Patrick's

Patrick's
Ranked #171 of 1,537 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Patrick’s East Memphis restaurant is a neighborhood bar & grille that has been a local Memphis gathering place for over 18 years. We bring together the city’s best made-from-scratch home cooking, hand-cut, aged steaks, competition barbecue and mouth-watering daily specials in an eclectic, fun atmosphere. There are plenty of great areas to enjoy your food from the spacious open air patio in the heart of East Memphis overlooking historic Marquette park, or our spacious Bar that makes a great place to watch sporting events in Memphis.
Reviewed April 4, 2012

A neat little place...great food, decent prices, friendly folks, cold beer. There's very little to dislike here. The bar area has some great decor as well. "Decor" is a loose term, but you get the idea. Will defintely go back!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Went to Patrick's with a friend and his wife. Both of us had a coupon from living social, but since we were on two seperate checks, we didn't think it would really be that much of an issue. Apparently it did. Luckily I asked before ordering. I transferred my drink to the bar and left my friend and his wife in the restuarant. An inconvenience, but ok I'm easy to get along with. Bartender finally drops my beer off, tells me I'll be right back and almost 20 min later and 4 passes right by me I decided to forgo dinner at this establishment. Definately recommend skipping

2  Thank Diverguy117
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Some people love this place, but I've been less than impressed. I guess it comes down to a matter of opinion. I liked the pizza florentine appetizer, but my club sandwich was just 'ok'. Prices were high for average food, in my opinion. But maybe I'm just ordering the wrong things? My parents would give Patrick's 5 stars. Try it for yourself, you might like it.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Very good food and service. Lots of locals and regulars frequent this place.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

We had high hopes for Patricks after reading the reviews, but were disappointed. Unfortunately, I had invited friends to meet us who had to drive a really long way to get there. I will say that we did not get the steaks that they are known for, but we did get all of the other recommended dishes from our server. The service was very good. The bun on my undercooked "well-done" burger was so fine. If I could have just eaten hamburger buns, I probably would have been o.k. My husband said that his fish was alright, but nothing special.

Been to Patrick's? Share your experiences!