“Good Food and a Nice Environment”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #163 of 1,528 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Our food was excellent and there is a wide choice on the menu. Some of the wines are a little on the expensive side. Nice environment - you can sit outside and enjoy the rear end of large stone horses! Large inviting bar. The service left a little to be desired - our waiter spilled a glass of water over the table and my guest. A Long Island Tea was made with orange juice. I did expect a reduction of the $200 bill (for 4) but an apology was all we got.
I would go again but, if the service is the same, it would be the last time despite the delicious food.
I would give it 4 stars for the food but only 2 stars for the service hence my score of 3 stars.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We were surprised that the wait for a table. Food was very good. Good value for the $$. Nice employees!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Dined here at the end of a long drive as it was close to hotel. Service was efficient, dining area busy, nice decor. Had lettuce wraps, sesame chicken, shrimp with lobster sauce. Well prepared, tasty, more than adequate amount & well priced.
Will probably return on next visit as the location is in an area where we like to stay.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

this P.F. Chang's was a great choice. The waitstaff and manager were wonderful! Very attentive, fast service with lots of smiles and laughter. Was close enough to walk from the hotel- but go early!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great restaurant for Chinese food that has a great taste and spices that are tailored to your taste buds. The honey shrimp is very good. I met my goddaughter there and the staff was very friendly. The great wall of chocolate dessert is a must but be warned that you can't eat it alone and you will dream of it often : )