“Pub Grub near Malco's Paradiso”
Review of Belmont Grill

Belmont Grill
Ranked #255 of 1,467 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
memphis, tn
“Pub Grub near Malco's Paradiso”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Good place with great Clam Chowder & Lobster bisque, Club sandwich is waay decadent, and the fried cheese is the best reason to go there. Not for the dieting community.

Visited July 2012

Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Food, fun, atmosphere was simply great. My server was prompt and attentive and exceeded my expectations of him. The food was fresh and had the perfect balance of seasonings. I'd definitely go back there when I go back to Memphis.

Visited May 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Burgers!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I vote this as the best burger in Memphis, even over Huey's. Like the smallish atmosphere. You can go to the Belmont after work for a drink or after church Sunday night for a burger. Great local place.

Visited May 2012
Memphis
“Great Hamburger”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

One of the few restaurants where you can get a hamburger cooked the way you want it (for me - med. rare). Served on a french bread roll with all the toppings. the onion rings are very good too.
A diet buster for sure, but worth it if you're hungry for a good burger.

Visited April 2012
Sarasota
“Best Cheeseburger I have EVER had!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am NOT sure what Belmont does differently, but their cheeseburger is the BEST I have ever had! They serve it on kind of a 'french-roll' and I assume they cook it over charcoal (or it sure tastes like they do). Besides that, I can't put my finger on what makes it so exceptionally awesome! However, the next time I am in Memphis I am heading straight from the airport to Belmonts!

• Visited September 2011

Been to Belmont Grill? Share your experiences!