“Sycamore View Review”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Neighborhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Nice simple supper. Prompt service, good quality and would recommend to others. We got there early in the evening.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The people are very rude. It took them forever to seat two ppl at 3:30 in the afternoon. Waited for our beverages 15 minutes after siting at the table. I HIGHLY don't recommend anyone to go to the sycamore view location. The salad bar looked pathetic. It use to be a good place to eat but I guess there is new management

1  Thank Klomax29
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Lunches cost close to $10, even for a hamburger. I had tortilla soup and the mini hamburger (sliders) that were served with french fries. The fries were not homemade. The service was good and courteous. This lunch wasn't anything special and I would not recommend eating here.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

This location can be a crap shoot - usually depends on what day of the week you go. Our last 2 visits here were nice. Food and service was ok. Wait staff, although friendly, seem more concerned with smoke breaks than service. I don't care for my waiter to come to my table reeking of smoke. That's is just rude. I ordered a dirty martini and overhead the "bartender" say "I've never made one lke that". Really? It is simply vodka, vermouth and olives - not hard my friend. When it arrived it was tasty! They seem to have cleaned up their game on the salad bar - the main reason I go there - everything was stocked and not slopped all over the place like I've seen in the past. Enjoy but beware of the smoking staff!

Reviewed September 12, 2009

I wouldn't normally review a chain restaurant, but this one was just bad. Everyone at my table ordered Ruby Minis. The meat was so dry and the cheese was like rubber. They looked like something from White Castle. They give you a small container of ketchup instead of having ketchup on the table. That's ok, but someone in my group needed more and the waiter was nowhere to be found. While we waited for our food he kept coming over to tell us it was coming right up, but it didn't come right up at all! We also had to remind him about a couple beverages we ordered, but he didn't bring. I've been to a few Ruby Tuesdays and normally the food is decent and the service is too. This was not good.