“Always good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Consistently good food and you know what tour getting regardless of what city your it. It's a favorite of many, so it can be crowded depending on what's happening when and where. Service can be slow at pak times, but I never blame the wait staff for that. The bottle neck is at the kitchen and at times the bar.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I love that onion blossom... Great food and service...I wish they had the King Crab legs here in Memphis year round like Nashville. But all and all good food.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Standard Outback fare- lots of meat, some salad, adn a good backed potato. Can't go wrong. Good prices. There is one on Union Ave. not far from downtown- a lot cheaper than any of the places down town so worth the cab ride.

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I recently visited this restaurant for dinner. We had no trouble being seated but waited just a little to long for service to reach our table. Once our server was to us, we were taken good care of. I has a sirloin which was nothing special. Poorly seasoned and somewhat under cooked for my request of medium. My wife had a grilled chicken salad in which the chicken was cold. Overall disappointing for the famous Outback Steakhouse reputation.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stopped by Outback on Union Ave, Memphis for a late lunch. Opted for the 4/$15 special. Soup and salad were fresh and tasty. The Outback special steak was slightly over cooked and the garlic mashed potatoes were a good complement to the steak. Dessert was a slice of cheesecake with raspberry sauce. Very good deal, easy on the wallet. Melissa was the bartender/waitress serving me and did an excellent job!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!