“Best breakfast in Memphis!”
Review of Brother Juniper's

Brother Juniper's
Ranked #10 of 1,690 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: University Area Neighborhood Association
Description: Food, family and community best describe this hidden jewel in Memphis tucked away in the heart of the University area, and known as the best breakfast in Memphis. We have home-cooked meals with fresh ingredients, excellent service in a friendly casual atmosphere, and beautiful garden seating. Bread, biscuits and pastries are baked fresh from scratch every day.
Reviewed May 8, 2019

After a series of mediocre meals in Memphis, this was the highlight of the trip. They were able to accommodate the dietary and vegan request. The food was prepared with perfection. We loved our waiter, George. If you are in the Germantown area, definitely hit this place up.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 25, 2019

This place gets a lot of hype as the best breakfast in Memphis. Apparently Rachel Ray endorsed this restaurant. Frankly, I don't get it. Everything we ate was just average. In my opinion, the best breakfast in Memphis is Gibson's Donuts.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019

I had heard many good things about this place and I was not disapointed. The service staff was prompt and seemed to enjoy what they do. The food was great and the portions were large. Great experience.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Best breakfast in all of tenessee. Everyone in the group said they cant believe how good it is. Always choose Junipers for breakfast.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

We had heard all the hype about Brother Juniper's, and we went out three times to try it for Subday Brunch. But, each time the wait time to get in was 90 minutes to two hours, so we went else where. Finally, on the Sunday when the University of Memphis just started Spring Break, we tried it one more time, and yes got in 10 minutes later.

After Brunch, my wife and I shared our opinions and agreed it was okay. And my wife added that, it certainly wasn't worth more than the 10 minute wait. As we drove by Cafe Electic a block away, I pointed and said, "They were just as good and with no waiting!"

What's that new ad? Just okay is not....worth the wait! Or, something like that.

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to Brother Juniper's? Share your experiences!