“First Timer”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Neighborhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband spent his time here while we were at a Justin Bieber concert. He said the food was good as was the service but the beer was expensive.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Very friendly staff, the food was a taste sensation and the prices where good. Don't rule hooters out because of the stereotype that goes with it ! Genuinely a nice bar

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was staying in the area for business, and the restaurant was recommended to me by a receptionist at my hotel. The wings tasted like they were pre-frozen, but the sauce was pretty good. This was my first time at a Hooters, and the decor was entertaining. The service was prompt, but not too prompt if you know what I mean. Waitresses were FANTASTIC. Will probably go again next time I'm in town.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Service was great and it was a good place to watch the NCAA basketball games while having soemthing to eat

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Hooters is too much hit and miss nowadays.....gone are the days of a guaranteed good meal at this chain. After long day of shopping, we decided to give it a shot.....eh !!! The waitress was good, the service was fast, the food was hot. It was just the quality was very poor....

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!