“Service needed!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I came in for a light lunch and dessert which was good. I had the combo sausage quadratini and panini sandwich with cheese cake for dessert which was all fine. The service on the other had was slow and didn't seem to have a effort in effective serving as it took 3 trips for olive oil and pepper and another for the bread and another for a knife and not to be a picky patron cause I'm pretty easy on servers vs food if you see my other reviews. This was like a picnic you had to to to the car for each item you needed to eat or eat with. Hope it was a bad day or a joke on film for.someone else.

There are newer reviews for Romano's Macaroni Grill

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Nice place to eat. Food was great and the server was very helpful. My hysband and I never eaten here before. We had the nightly specials of chicken parm and ravoli. They were well prepared and tastey.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stayed at local hotel and after a busy day just wanted a decent meal to take to the room. Called the order in because they should have curbside delivery but when we got there no one ever came out so we had to go in. Food was great though.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

On January 26, 2013, I went to Marcaroni Grill, Germantown Parkway, Cordova, Tn. My husband and I ordered one calamari and two nacho dishes. Upon obtaining the calamari, I asked the waiter if there was a white sauce, I ordered the same dish several years earlier and it came with a white and red. I told the waiter I thought it was some type of tarter sauce. The waiter yelled, I have been working here eight years and there has never been a tarter sauce. The waiter, male/older/grey/cauc, yelled as if to intimidate me, the customer. Also, he later did not bring two dishes of nachos but only one which caused me not to have a meal. I reordered, however, I did not receive my meal by the time my husband had completed his. I complained and the manager was very gracious. However, the waiter appeared to have some type of problem concerning me and my husband. We are both retired African Americans. This is not the first time we have had problems with this facility. But,, it will be my last.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We went for anniversary in Oct. the food was soooooooo good. The staff out did themselves serving us. We took another couple with us and I was very surprised at our bill. It was very reasonable. You always get what you pay for and Oct 26th I feel like we got extra.