“A National Chain”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Reviewed November 24, 2012

...that is consistently good.Have never been disappointed no matter what I ordered. Pricing is fair as is the service.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food I finally got wasn't even warm, plus the salads arrived after the entrees. Never got bread requested. Service was so bad I ended up sending it all back and leaving. I was too upset to eat. I NEVER do that! Save yourself the trouble and go to J Alexander's across the street.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The food and the service service just weren't as good as the other times we dined there. There are so many great restaurants in the area that we'll probably never return to Macaroni Grill.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Have always like this place! The food is consistently good! Have some old time favorites. But like to the the specials too. And an "extra" for the children - even the big ones! The table is covered in white butchers paper & they give you crayons to color on it! Fun!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Somehow we always end up here for one of my family's birthday dinners... nice enough without being extravagant, kid-friendly with crayons on waxpaper ,nice ambience ,very friendly service (especially if you get the singing waitress!). I've tried their tapas and 'blackboard soup' aka soup of the day,entrees and desserts and never been disappointed. throw in a reasonable glass of vino and you've got a really pleasant dining experience