“Very poor quality food”
Review of Pancho's

Pancho's
Ranked #320 of 1,476 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We are a locally and family owned restaurant that has been in business right here in Memphis since 1956! We serve a unique blend of Mexican dishes developed all those years ago. We also serve our famous Pancho's Cheese Dip! Please come by and visit us soon.
Reviewed July 13, 2012

While the server was nice and the atmosphere pleasant, the food was terrible. The chips were out of a bag--probably store-brand, and not even warm. My quesadilla was filled with spinach from a can. The beans were dry and the rice was tasteless. All I could eat was a little cheese scraped from the inside of the quesadilla and the lettuce and tomato topping. No guacamole, no sour cream. If you are looking for an authentic Mexican restaurant, this is definitely not it.

There are newer reviews for Pancho's

Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband and I grew up loving Pancho's restaurant. My family always visited the restaurant in Whitehaven, which is no longer there. It was a very neat restaurant 'in the round.' They had neat little cubbies with curtains you could close for more privacy (or in case us children got a little out of hand). It was my favorite restaurant growing up. Now, WAY grown, I still love to go to Panchos (on White Station at Summer Avenue in Memphis). My husband and I go there at least once a month. Many of the wait staff have been working there for many years. Our usual waitress, has been working there for 30 years. Our other waiter that we love (John) has been there for many years also. I once left my cell phone there by accident and he found it and called my MOM's number to get in touch with me to tell me he was going to lock it up for me to return for it the next day. Food is always excellent, very fast and courteous service. It is one of our favorite afternoon spots to grab a bite and a couple of shots of tequila. Dark atmosphere with Mexican music which we always try to sing along with. They also have separate rooms for parties or business meeting or large get-togethers. Check it out!

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Family ate here last week and had a great meal and a great time. Ordered pineapple quesadilla and soft chicken taco. Both were incredible (as always). Make sure to use the taco dressing. Great not only on tacos but also on the lettuce garnish, rice, and even the chips.

The cheese dip is the best you will find anywhere (and it comes free with every meal).

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 20, 2008

It's like a taco bell with margaritas and a fire place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Pancho's? Share your experiences!