“It was ok”

Wet Willie's Memphis
Ranked #59 of 1,538 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Enjoy the world's greatest daiquiris and delicious food on historic Beale Street, across from Handy Park!
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We ordered from the window. This was our first time at Wet Willie's so we were not familar with the menu. We felt rushed as the waiter in the window was rolling his eyes and tapping fingers. He was no help at all. I would suggest that you have a menu outside for people to view while waiting in line.

1  Thank thick_lee

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Love this place for during the day cool off. I also love that they have a "Willie Free" (alcohol Free) drink for the kiddos in the group. My husband and I always like to stop and get an adult beverage and its nice they have something for our son to make him feel included. They don't allow children in after 8pm however they have a walk up window if we want to get a drink and our son is with us. The drinks are always tasty and the bartenders always ask for ID :)

1  Thank Tinkerbell1391
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to a Wet Willie's mainly because I am quite critical of slushy alcoholic beverages. I have to admit that my preconceptions were completely wrong!! We asked an employee what he would recommend and he chose the Bob Marley. It was very good!!! Then the second time around I decided to try a concoction of my own, Piña Colada and Bahama Mama. It was delicious as well!!! The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The band on both nights that we went were great! Love, love, love the sour apple daiquiri! The wings were good also! My husband had call a cab and said that it was the best! Great place to hang out and drink, listen to a live band, and eat.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

OK, I have been to the Wet Willies on South Beach and never in a million years did I think they would offer a healthy alternative. Well, to my surprise this salad was unbelievable. However, the Bob Marley drink I had was great. The staff was great, and the location is awesome.

Been to Wet Willie's Memphis? Share your experiences!