“Almost perfect”

Felicia Suzanne's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Felicia Suzanne's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #141 of 1,437 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Almost perfect”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The food and service were excellent. The one very weak point was the young lady whose job it was to seat us. We arrived a few minutes early for our reserved table. We were advised that we would have to wait 15 minutes. The restaurant was only 1/3 full. We asked for a specific table and were told that would be fine but needed to still wait 15 minutes. I asked why nd was advised that they did not like to seat too many people at one time. I suggested that we would be happy to sit at the table nd wait the 15 minutes rather than stand and was told NO! I was very tempted to leave but was afraid that at 6:30, we would probably have to wait somewhere else, so we stayed. We are glad we did. We enjoyed the restaurant but if I owned the place, that young lady would be history!

Philadelphia, PA
“Good but not outstanding”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We went to Felicia Suzanne's with a group of 6. We were there prior to going to the theater. Service was prompt, quiet and very good. The place is very attractive. The meal was timed perfectly and we ate without feeling rushed. All the food was good, but not very distinguished. My flounder was drowned in almonds. I am not sure the fish was flounder but maybe was some other white fish. Our issue could be that we did not eat Cajun dishes - which is the restaurant specialty.

Birmingham, Alabama
“A great choice!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

After researching restaurants in the Memphis area, this one was on the list. I was not disappointed at all, Felicia Suzanne interned under Emeril Lagasse & was also his assistant. Patio seating is wonderful (weather permitting) so romantic! Got to meet Felicia Suzanne the night I was there, service was great, food was awesome!! The scallops were my favorite oh my! Shrimp and grits and turtle soup yummy, this restaurant is definitely on my return list when I go back to Memphis.... can't go wrong here.

San Francisco, California
“Fine Cajun”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Had a most delicious grilled onion/goat cheese tart to start, fried green tomato salad and fish. Every course was delicious and our waiter was personable, helpful with the menu and didn't rush the evening. Highly recommend it!

Visited March 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Chef's-table dinner to die for!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

While about 70 revellers where having a private function in the restaurant, our party sat in a table right in the middle of the kitchen.

You would think that we would have witnessed chaos...not in Felicia's kitchen.

Everyone was cool as a cucumber and doing their job. No Ramsey-style screaming in this workspace.

The food was incredible, the flavours superb, the eater's stuffed!

If you can do this, I highly recommend it for an amazing dining experience you will talk about for years...I know I will.

Visited February 2013