“Drink before lunch”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: We are temporarily not open as we are undergoing maintenance. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Texas de Brazil is a Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, that features endless servings of flame-grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken, and Brazilian sausage as well as an extravagant salad area with a wide array of seasonal chef-crafted items.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere. Interesting watching all the people coming in and out for lunch.
Terry the barman served us, he was working extremely hard to cater for the numerous waiters requiring cocktails etc.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 30, 2019

This is one of our favorite getaways... The atmosphere is Beautiful & You are allowed to pace yourself & enjoy time alone. Magnificent Salad Bar & Those little Cheddar Biscuits... YUM!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Very different from any other restaurant I've been to. They start you off with a very good salad bar, and after your done with that, you flip a little tag over on the table to let the servers know to commence bringing you meat-and bring it they do. Waiters with long skewers offer different types of meat. Must have been maybe 10 different kinds cooked medium rare or medium well. All were very good except for the pork loin which was dry. They served garlic mashed potatoes which was good, and cinnamon fried bananas which were awesome. So much food almost didn't have room for dessert, but I managed to eat a slice of the key lime pie which was excellent. The meal was fairly pricey, came to $150 for two of us, but worth it for the experience.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

The food is good but expensive unless you really want to put away some groceries. The food bar is extensive, the meat endless. Glutony.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

My husband decided to take me here for our 25th anniversary. I was a little hesitant at first. I was thinking if I was going to spend over $100 eating out I’d like to be able to “order” what I want. But I’m glad he changed my mind! We had a 7pm reservation but our walk from the hotel took less time than we thought so we arrived at 615. We were seated immediately! Other than the tables being a little too close together, the entire experience was FABULOUS! Our waiter was very prompt and took the time to explain the process. The food was awesome, the service was excellent and the ambiance was perfect! Definitely worth the drive and we will definitely return!

Date of visit: April 2019

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!