“Too much food”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is a Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, that features endless servings of flame-grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken, and Brazilian sausage as well as an extravagant salad area with a wide array of seasonal chef-crafted items.
Reviewed April 13, 2019

The food is good but expensive unless you really want to put away some groceries. The food bar is extensive, the meat endless. Glutony.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

My husband decided to take me here for our 25th anniversary. I was a little hesitant at first. I was thinking if I was going to spend over $100 eating out I’d like to be able to “order” what I want. But I’m glad he changed my mind! We had a 7pm reservation but our walk from the hotel took less time than we thought so we arrived at 615. We were seated immediately! Other than the tables being a little too close together, the entire experience was FABULOUS! Our waiter was very prompt and took the time to explain the process. The food was awesome, the service was excellent and the ambiance was perfect! Definitely worth the drive and we will definitely return!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 4, 2019

We have been here twice and each time found it to be a tasty although somewhat expensive adventure. The way things are done is a little different. You can get your own soup, salad, desserts, etc. However, servers bring meat options to your table and carve it there. The choices include beef, chicken, lam, beef, and sausage. Lunch is about $25 a person and dinner about $50.00. Alcohol is extra but non-alcoholic drinks are included in the price. Prices for children vary with the age. There is a bar area and there are happy hour prices. A vegetarian could have a good meal here. Service was attentive and although it was busy it did not feel uncomfortably crowded.

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

Great Food Texas de Brazil was enjoyable experience. The Fresh Salad Bar item made the meal that much more enjoyable. Highly recommended...Get online Coupon

1  Thank martcyndi
Reviewed February 22, 2019

A large party of us had dinner at this different and fun place. The dimly lit large restaurant welcomes everyone with instructions on how to order. Fixed price-no menu. The salad bar is a little different than typical American fare but has a wonderful variety of cheeses and Brazilian foods. The large shafts of beef, lamb, chicken are sliced at your plate - all you can eat. The fun atmosphere is quick and different. The Filet Mignon wrapped in Bacon was my favorite AND the chocolate mousse cake was incredible. Children under 2 are free. Recommendation - start with a small salad bar trip - eat the meat - then go back for more salad if needed....but leave room for dessert...it's included in the price.

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!