“HEAVEN”

Ranked #978 of 1,467 Restaurants in Memphis
Memphis, Tennessee
“HEAVEN”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Checkers are really good.the baconzilla is the best sandwich it have cheese,cheese sauce,mustard,ketchup,pickles try this you will be in Heaven

Visited February 2013

Greenville, Mississippi
“Okay food for late night munchies”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I were starving so we decided to not spend a lot of money and grab a bite from checkers. I appreciated the fact that they had 2 burgers for 3 bucks! My husband wanted the garlic parmesean wings. So we made it back to the room with our food. The burgers were okay, not great and my husbands wings were dry and hard as as rock. Will never eat that trash again.

• Visited July 2012
Chickasha, Oklahoma
“greasiest fries in america”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The coke was good. The fries were hot and cooked in the nastiest, old grease. I tossed them immediately. The bacon cheese burger was edible, but not astounding.

Visited January 2012