“Great BBQ, potaote sald & baked beans.”
Review of Showboat Barbecue

Showboat Barbecue
Ranked #498 of 1,469 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Collierville, Tennessee
“Great BBQ, potaote sald & baked beans.”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Been going here for years. Their BBQ is always great and they really load your plates. I always have to take some home.

Visited April 2012

Memphis, Tennessee
“BAD SERVICE!! BAD FOOD !!”
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Went to Showboats for lunch today. I ordered the Jumbo Cheeseburger. What I received was a jumbo bun with a patty that was the size of a Mcdonald's hamburger patty. I asked if it was a jumbo size and the lady that cooked it said yes with a smirk on her face. I was dissatisfied and nothing was done. I went as far as saying that you ripped me off. Nothing was said. Just another smirk. Don't eat here !!!! I've been in the restaurant bizz for 17 years and never treated a guest in this manner. Don't eat here!!!!

4 Thank tke333